The company was founded by Greg Hamilton. He has career-long experience in directing, managing and undertaking research and extension into soil management practices that sustainably improve the productivity of soils and water. He has worked in the central west slopes and plains of New South Wales, the wheat belt of Western Australia, the irrigation areas throughout Pakistan, and on the Darling Downs in Queensland.
Over this time and the places he has worked, he has developed a network of colleagues and associates across Australia. The research he has undertaken and directed has always focused on the application of science at a practical scale to solve soil problems and to increase soil and water productivity and profitability of farmers. His insight and skills have always been focused on developing sound, scientifically based, practical and economic improvements to management practices, as is obvious from his career achievements.
• We possess the knowledge and experience of what is required to create and maintain soil conditions that maximise productivity and profitability.
• We are the inventors of the design of the Deep Seedbed Conditioner and know how to use it to our best advantage.
• Our skills-set, knowledge and 100 % success with the field-scale application of our technology will ensure that land managers achieve maximum productivity and profitability from their soil and water resources with the most sustainable farming practices.
• Access to licenced manufacturers of the Deep Seedbed Conditioner ℗
• Advice on the best set-up and operation of a Deep Seedbed Conditioner ℗
• Advice and design of field layouts and structures to control runoff from dryland controlled traffic practice and to optimise applications and runoff control from irrigated lands
Our technology is the World’s best for making cropping sustainable. It actually improves soil, optimises water use and maximises water conservation.